Monday, June 12, 2006

a smattering


my last post, including a poemesque entry, was a flop but maybe for the content?? so ill try again with a smattering of thoughts from my pink journal, some of you may remember when i carried that one around:)
-"dont speed, if you enjoy your weed"
- if you know what pherimones are...here is an attempt to name that layer of the female atmosphere...
pherosphere or farrah'sphere.
-"whoever seeks the truth, deserves the consequenses"
-"paralyzed by the western son, i search for a deeper shade.
realizing the existing darkness of my heart, i struggle to move into true light"
-" love, romance, hope...
a fabrication of my will, to hold a hand that fits in mine"

5 comments:

payne said...

no one said you have to accept what you find...

Anonymous said...

nice nuggs of wisdom, pinc.

Anonymous said...

once again, i have fallen in love with smt. it is my favorite too, i am pissed i didn't write it.

xoxo.

bhd

Anonymous said...

P-

I'll hold your hand.

-R

payne said...

who is R? is yoiur hand bigger than mine??:)