Tuesday, February 20, 2007

finish strong


taking pictures of myself, that is what it has come down to:) not too bad for a winding mountain road in north georgia. while driving i had this theory of the 2nd half, come up... its never how you start the game of life but how you finish, important for me as i go into my second half and even more important for those that i love as they are entering the 4th quarter. btw month 2 of non smoking... hard to remember even doing that. back in college i was well known for having an unlit grit in my mouth at parties and never smoking it until the end... but a pack a week w/ beers never felt right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i quit smoking a long time ago, and it's no big deal anymore. still yet, i have one every couple of weeks only when drinking. the first couple of puffs take me back to high school and the second few make me remember why i quit. It's all about oral fixation for me - i have a huge collection of chewed up pens. i hope it keeps going well! chew some pens, man.