Monday, June 11, 2007

bitter sweet surrender



name the band??
so it seems as though my journey has been sped up, which i have to admit i like that pressure. it is hard to leave this house in many ways, having remodled it with my father, making it all me, and all the space that it has to offer an artist are great attributes for a home. i will close on the 29th of june at which time i will put my shtuff in shtorage...again:) i have a 2 week build out job to do in dallas and then am planning a 2 week trip put west to explore some towns and get my head into this decision. by the end of july i hope to be on the road to the place that calls me the strongest. the short list "today" is taos, ogden, pueblo, charleston wv, boone and maybe in the opposite order.

1 comment:

browndirtok said...

You name that band.